Fire Marshal monitors the temperature in the retort stack area to prevent potential fire conditions:
- Audible alarm sounds when stack area temperature reaches 400°F
- Email alert to your smart phone and personal computer when stack area temperature reaches 450°F
- Automatic shut-down of the retort when stack area temperature reaches 500°F, preventing the occurrence of any potential fire
- Operates on-site or remote to safely monitor and control your retort during all operating cycles.
- Annual reporting requirements made fast and easy providing complete data acquisition of all case documentation during retort operation
Data Marshal stores all relevant cremation cycle information, including decedent name, weight, time, afterburner temperature, alarm notification and charting data. Required by most funeral service boards.