The hearth in a cremation retort typically “wears” due to high temperatures, chemical attack, thermal shock and exposure to abrasive elements. The Cremation Systems Quick Change modular hearth tile system utilizes pre-cast and cured tile specially designed to offer the highest resistance to these adverse conditions. Hearth replacement with a traditional cast-in-place hearth requires the use of jackhammers, refractory mixers, specialized labor and on-site curing. The Quick Change Hearth system offers the fastest repair option in the industry. Remove the worn or damaged tile and replace. Our Quick Change system is always in stock and ready for immediate shipment from our warehouse.
Quick Change Hearth
- Complete hearth replacement in 1 day
- Cast 1-3⁄4” recess for fluid containment
- Partial hearth removal for sub hearth repair
- Pre-cast and cured tile, no 24 hour dry out cure
- Can be installed in most hot hearth retorts
- Minimum 3-day equipment downtime
- Hand-troweled flat surface
- Complete hearth removal for sub-hearth repair
- On-site drying and curing required
- Complete hearth replacement required
Cremation Systems offers complete turnkey crematoriums, cremation chambers, and a wide range of products and services, including combustion and control, refractory repair, and complete cremator rebuild.