Cremation Systems is proud to introduce MOCx™- the only portable/modular crematory system on the market today for funerary needs. MOCx includes a free-standing building, the UL listed CFS 2300 cremation furnace with stack, our CFS “Load Plus” loading lift table and our CFS ”Process Plus” processing station.
MOCx CREMATORY SYSTEM FEATURES
- Multiple floor plans (400/SF shown) 15’ W x 27’ long
- 3 day installation in the U.S.A.
- Natural Gas / Propane
- 230 Single Phase electrical
- Roll up overhead door(s), man door
- Mobile utility connection points
- Flooring Options
- Structural insulated panels
- LED lighting
- 110V Electric outlets
- Emergency exit lighted sign
- Emergency eye wash station
- Emergency first aid kit
- HVAC wall unit
- Clean room layouts
MOCx™ offers even more flexibility with optional cremation chamber layouts.
Some examples are:
- Add a second cremation chamber in the same room, Separate two exiting units
- Add an additional section to the middle with two end walls to connect three units together
- Add standard or BSL level internal walls, or integral, refrigeration room
Our modular crematory system can be erected in 2-3 days and complete installation is available in all 50 states.
- Store 1 or multiple units in strategic locations
- Quick hook up utilities: natural gas/propane and electrical
- Install on 4” of concrete/concreate pillars or 6” asphalt
- Assemble with a fork truck or crane