To insure proper and safe performance, Cremation Systems recommends getting an annual preventative maintenance and inspection.
Cremation Systems service technicians provide crematory inspection and preventive maintenance tasks on both Cremation Systems’ CFS 2300 cremation retorts and competitive equipment.
Our preventative maintenance schedule for all manufacturers models offers a full system inspection and corrective maintenance that includes calibration of emission controls, checking all gas piping for leaks, testing all system safeguards, lubrication, and inspecting the refractory lining to reduce equipment failure and costly repairs. A detailed inspection report is generated detailing performance and necessary repairs that must be made to insure peak performance during the cremation process.
Preventive Maintenance Checklist:
- Inspect chamber refractory and insulation
- Inspect afterburner chamber refractory
- Inspect electrical systems
- Tune and adjust main burner fuel and air to OEM settings
- Tune and adjust afterburner fuel and air to OEM settings
- Clean and inspect burner ignition system
- Check all gas piping for leaks
- Test all critical assets and system safeguards
- Supply detailed service report and work orders
- Supply detailed proposal if additional work is required
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 86 Edition 2015 Section 7.4 requires annual valve seal leak testing of all safety shut off valves.
OEM Certified Inspectors
Regular inspections and maintenance performed by qualified technicians minimize machine downtime and help ensure that equipment performs as it was designed. Cremation Systems’ technicians performing preventative maintenance and inspection services have been trained by Cremation Systems to perform maintenance on cremation equipment. Their experience ensures that your equipment will operate at maximum efficiency per manufacturers specifications.
To request an inspection or a preventive maintenance program for your cremation equipment or to learn more about our cremation services, call us at 708-339-6810 or contact us via our email or form.