“A big “Thank You” to you and Cremation Systems for this complimentary membership to CANA. This is yet another example that I made the right choice in selecting Cremation Systems for our new cremator. I can’t say enough good things about you and the company. From the first phone call with you until the time Jim and Jerry left our facility, everything has run so smoothly. Again, I cannot thank you enough. If you ever need a testimonial, please let me know. I would be more than happy to do it.”
Vancil Murphy Funeral Home
“I am very pleased that I purchased a Crematory from Cremation Systems. The system I purchased was a CFS 2300. It has outperformed my expectations with very little maintenance. I have used this machine for the past three years and the safety of this machine is very well thought out.
I believe that the advantages that this machine has over some of the other machines in the industry is:
- The ability to cremate large cases with very little effort on the operator.
- The safety check valves that are in place like stack temperature, main chamber temperature and afterburner temperature allows the operator to know what the case is doing in the crematory.
- The cost per cremation is very affordable compared to what I have heard from other crematory owners.
- I felt that as I went through the process of purchasing the unit I was very well informed and the questions that I needed answered were answered truthfully.
- I believe that the difference in purchasing a crematory from Cremation Systems (Armil) is that this company is a furnace builder and they work on far more then crematories and the information that is being used in the large furnace industry is being transitioned into the crematory I purchased.
Just to reiterate, I am very satisfied with the purchase of the crematory from Cremation Systems and if I would ever need to replace it I would again purchase the same machine from Cremation Systems.”
Timothy R. Grandon
Grandon Funeral and Cremation Care
“We recently added a second crematory to our operation. We decided to switch manufacturers and give Cremation Systems a try. It was one of the best decisions we made. The cremation chamber itself is easy to operate, and much more efficient that our other unit. The most impressive part of our decision to switch to Cremation Systems is the customer service. Jeremiah has made himself available to us day and night, and if any issues arise he has us up and running again in no time. A special thanks to Kevin, Tom, and Jeremiah for helping us to serve the families of Illinois and Indiana that choose Sunset Funeral Homes”
Sunset Funeral Homes, Danville Illinois
“Dear Tom, Everything is going very well with our new crematory. Thank you for a seamless process from our initial talks without pressure, zoning assistance and timely installation. I was equally impressed with the two individuals in charge of our installation. They work well together and took the time to explain things to us making our training an easy process.”
Gooch Funeral Home